SmartyStreets Ruby SDK
If you want to access our APIs (other than the Download API) from a Ruby application, the SmartyStreets Ruby SDK can make it a lot easier. Our Ruby SDK includes ready-made data structures and takes care of all the gritty, low-level HTTP intricacies for you.
- How to Get It
- How to Use It
- API Reference Material
- Have a Ruby project that is written for Ruby 2.0 or higher.
- Realize that you need an address verification component.
- Wisely conclude that you don't want to build your own address verification component.
- Realize that SmartyStreets has already created an address verification component.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to use the SmartyStreets Ruby SDK.
How to Get It
The easiest way to get your giddy hands on this goodness is by using RubyGems.
Be sure RubyGems is installed, then just pop open your terminal and run
$ gem install smartystreets_ruby_sdk
Alternately, you can add this line to your application's Gemfile:
Download the Source Code
How to Use It
Here are a few examples showing how to use the Ruby SDK: